Hi Bra Lab Followers! As the weather begins to warm up in the coming months, it's time to start thinking about transitioning your winter wardrobe to spring and with that comes new bras to wear under your lighter layers. But don't worry, we've got you covered! Here are some tips and suggestions for making the most of your wardrobe as the seasons change:
5 EASY STEPS TO TRANSITION YOUR WARDROBE INTO SPRING:
1. LAYER UP: Spring weather can be unpredictable, so make sure to have a few lightweight layers on hand to add or remove as needed.
2. ADD COLOR: Brighten up your wardrobe with some fresh, spring-inspired colors. Light pastels, florals, and prints are all great choices.
3. VERSATILE: Look for items that can be dressed up or down and can be worn in multiple ways, such as a denim jacket or a versatile dress.
4. ACCESSORIZE: Spring is the perfect time to add some new accessories to your wardrobe. Think of statement jewelry, scarfs, and sunglasses to add a touch of color to your outfits.
5. GOODBYE: To winter boots. Make room for some new shoe styles, such as sandals, espadrilles or sneakers.