6 Strapless Bra Tips
Ladies, we’ve all been there, finding the perfect dress or top and then saying to yourself what bra am I going to wear?? We have broken down the 6 tips you need to find your perfect strapless bra to wear with any outfit!
- Sizing: Most women are wearing the wrong bra size which is not great for your posture or your comfort. The best way to get your size is to use your measurements. A combination of your under bust and your full bust measurements can be used to find your bra size. You can search the internet for a bra size calculator or, for your Bra Lab size, use our size converter. Your strapless bra should be snug but not too tight that it hurts.
- Do the jump test: Jump up and down to make sure your strapless isn’t going anywhere and that it stays in place!
- Skip The Lotion: Body lotion, oils or baby powder on the areas in which your wearing your strapless bra will just cause slippage. Make sure your skin is dry.
- Always hand wash your bra: Your bra is crafted with many components that need to be taken care of for longevity. Always air out after every use, especially in the summer. You only need to wash your bra 1-2 times per week unless you're working up a sweat.
- Molded Cups Vs Bandeaus: A molded cup gives more support, lift and shape. Bandeaus will not give the same lift and will need to sit very firm to provide support.
- Extra Features: If there are no skin allergies a silicon strip on the back band can be a great feature to keep the bra in place! Also, to get more benefits and versatility from your strapless bra look for multiway strap features to wear with tricky necklines and open backs.
I love these bras! I’m too endowed to go without a bra, so these allow me to wear the backless or cut out shirts that are really popular, while still getting support.
OMG I LOVE this bra and how customizable it is. Instead of needing to get a bunch of different bras in different colors you can just get different straps and backs!
Customer for life! I just got mine in the mail and oh my gosh!! I'm in love! Time to buy a ton of backless shirts that I've never been able to wear before. The fit is amazing.
I'm so happy with my set! It's a struggle finding bras that have big cups and small bands and I LOVE the idea!