How to wash your Bra Lab Items...
Washing your bras is not as daunting as you may think. When you hear the phrase "hand wash" it seems to be tedious but it is actually pretty quick and it ensures the longevity of your products. High heat from the washer and dryer can break down the components of your bras and cause them to deteriorate more quickly. Bras are made from delicate materials so it should be top priority to care for them appropriately. Watch the video below with steps on how to wash your Bra Lab items...
Steps to wash your Bra Lab Items:
1. Use a clean sink and fill it with cold water.
2. Pour in a very small amount of detergent (a little goes a long way).
3. Wait until the soap bubbles form and place like colors in the sink.
4. Swish the items around in the water and rub in the soap to the items.
5. Do not let your items with gold hardware sit in the water for more than a minute or so.
6. After you have fully massaged the soap into your items rinse with cold water thoroughly.
7. Pinch the excess water out of your items. Do not wring or twist.
8. Lay flat on a towel (note: colored items may slightly bleed the first wash). Pat the items dry to get the excess water out. Make sure to fully dry the gold hardware.
9. Let the items lay flat on the towel until dry.
10. For your cups & back bands you can let those soak for about 20-30 minutes in the cold soapy sink water. Be sure not to wring out your cups or you could damage the foam.